Mandatory MSW Program Orientation
When: June 9, 2018
Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Where: JCK (Administration) Building 11th floor
RSVP to reserve your seat at orientation
by sending an email to MSWprogram@txstate.edu
with the following information:
Your name as it appears on your MSW application
Texas State Student ID number (A0---)
Texas State NetID
The cohort in which you were accepted
Follow Interstate 35 to San Marcos, take Exit 206-Aquarena Springs Drive/Loop 82.
- Proceed west on Aquarena Springs Drive
- from Austin / I-35 southbound turn right onto Aquarena Springs Drive
- from San Antonio / I-35 northbound turn left onto Aquarena Springs Drive
- Pass over the San Marcos River
- At the intersection of Sessom Drive/Aquarena Springs Drive/ University Drive veer left onto University Drive
- Follow University Drive as it bears to the right. You will see the Theatre Center on your right (a red circular building).
- Take University Drive to Moon Street
- Turn right on Moon Street. Follow Moon Street until you come to the Information Booth. The parking guard (if on duty) at the Information Booth will direct you where to park. If there is not a guard on duty, please proceed to an open parking space. Please Note: there is parking on both sides of the building. Please do not park in a reserved spot; these spots are reserved 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Map-to-JCK (PDF, 1 MB)
Additional Parking will be available at Edward Gary Garage, please note that the Edward Gary Garage is a pay-to-park garage.
Follow the link below to view a Texas State University Campus Map